“Good News for Non-Jews: Kindness and Clues”
June 6, 2010 Acts 14:8-20 Play
(mp3) Play VIDEO (320x240 wmv, 218
SHY ON EVANGELISM?
• Bill Bright: assume you’re together by divine
appointment to explain Jesus’ love & forgiveness
• Q: when was the last time you tried to share your
faith with someone? How did it go?
‘GOOD NEWS’ DEPENDS WHERE YOU’RE AT
• different audience requires different approach
• Q: how has God’s grace been active in your life
• flaws in evolutionary theory re-open possibility of
accepting God’s creatorship
• Q: how might believers witness to God’s goodness
even if they’re unsure about the creation/evolution debate?
NEVER ALONE: GOD OUR ‘CO-WITNESS’
• God’s grace perceived through healing, providing
rain / crops / food / joy
• Q: when was there a time that God did a wonderful
thing for you?
WAS TAKING A LICKING IN LYSTRA WORTH IT?
• positive outcomes of Paul’s troubles: Timothy;
church legacy; enter the Kingdom through hardships
• Q: why do you suppose God allows His people to
experience troubles instead of just rose gardens?
SAINT STAYS SWEET DESPITE 30 YEARS IN THE SEWER
• Chinese victim of persecution views Bible as more
precious than 4 years’ wages
• Q: what currently gets in the way of you treasuring
God’s Word as much as this lady does?