“Adapting to Current Needs”
May 2, 2010 Acts 6:1-8 Play
(mp3) Play VIDEO (320x240 wmv, 218
WHAT’S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?
• How much help would you say is okay for a faith
group to expect from the community at large?
HALLMARKS OF THE EARLY CHURCH VS ‘THE SYSTEM’
• how has your experience of LWCF resembled that of
the early church?
• in what ways are we as a congregation in danger of
becoming barnacle-ized by our traditions?
• how do you struggle in your life with the
temptation to become hypocritical or ‘comfortable’?
RESPONSIVE, YET ROOTED / “REMAINING”
• has there been a time when you got so ‘busy’
socially that your ‘remaining in Christ’ suffered? What did you do to
FROM ATTRACTIONAL TO MISSIONAL
• why does Hugh Halter feel the attractional model of
church is less relevant in today’s culture?
WHO’S YOUR ‘FIONA’?
• have you had any conversations with people like
Fiona in which God helped you explain your faith in a fresh way?