“(2) I am inviting and helping others to begin following Jesus.
(6) I am
helping someone and someone is helping me to be a growing follower of
Sevenfold Way of Following Jesus, Part 4
March 21, 2010 Luke 15:1-3,11-32; Php 3.4-14 Play
(mp3) Play VIDEO (wmv 320x240, 218
NOT A D-I-Y PROJECT
● Q: can you think of a time you started a project by
yourself and had to call for help part way through?
LOST AND LOSTER
● Q: Which brother might those who know you best say
you are most like? Was there a time in your life when you ‘came to your
senses’ in a major way?
● Q: What human factors, if anything, might you be
tempted to boast in / take hidden pride in?
HELPING OTHERS TO BEGIN FOLLOWING
● Q: We know that sharing the Good News is commanded.
What gets in the way of us doing it more? Who first shared it with you,
HELPING AND BEING HELPED TO KEEP GROWING
● Q: Who has coached you spiritually in your life? Is
there anyone the Lord might be nudging you to start meeting with to be
mentored or to coach?